In this tutorial, we are going to show you how to create your own Telegram sticker package.
How to create your own Telegram Sticker Pack
First, you need to add the stickers Telegram contact by contacting @stickers. A new chat window with this bot should appear.
In the chat window, you will see the list of commands:
- /newpack – create a new sticker pack
- /newmasks – create a new pack of masks
- /addsticker – add a sticker to an existing pack
- /editsticker – change emoji or coordinates
- /ordersticker – reorder stickers in a pack
- /delsticker – remove a sticker from an existing pack
- /delpack – delete a pack
To begin creating stickers pack, just simply enter the command /newpack as shown below:
The bot will ask you to pick a name for your stickers pack. So you have to write down the wanted name for your pack.
Now the bot will ask you to send the first sticker file for your sticker pack.
Just a quick reminder that the format of the sticker should be 512×512 (px) square and must be a png file with a transparent background.
So you just have to select your PNG file and drag it into Telegram chat window, drop it in the part that say <<Drop images here to send them without compression>>
Next, send the bot an emoji that corresponds to the sent sticker file above. Like this:
That all, now you can keep adding stickers you want to the pack.
Once completed, just simply enter the /publish command. You will be asked to enter short name for the pack and finally you will have your own stickers pack.
How to add Stickers to Telegram
Using Stickers will make your chats and channels much more fun and interesting. But how to do that? It’s really simple!
- Using a link: You can find them on Telegram Guides. We will add a lot of more Sticker Packs in the future. After finding your wanted sticker packs, open it and you will be redirected to Telegram with the entire sticker pack. To add this pack to Telegram just simply choose <<Add stickers>>.
- You can add new sticker using a sticker someone send in chat by clicking in on it, then choose <<Add to stickers>>. That sticker pack will be added to your sticker library.
- Create your own sticker pack like we showed you above.
If you have any great sticker pack, don’t hesitate to share with us in the comment section below!